Hi, my name is Gerben van Eerten.
The last few decades i have worked for various starting companies in the IT sector and have been responsible for the research and development of new products. In the starting phase all of these companies where small with just a few employees, in this way I have gained a broad experience from together working out the possibilities within the technical limitations, to desiging the solutions, building the software, setting up the infrastructure, maintaining the systems, analysis of the usage data and applying machine learning to automatically improve the products. From my study Technical Congnitive Science, now better known as Artificial Intelligence, I am used to work on pioneering surfaces. Making possible what seems impossible.
Languages / techniques / methods / systems / platforms / APIs
- Django, NodeJS, JSP, Tomcat, Apache, NGINX
- Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, scikit-learns, Weka, R, Spark, Mahout, Solr, Keras, Tensorflow
- Oracle SQL, MySQL, PostgresSQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, Lucene, Elaticsearch, Hadoop
- Arduino, Platformio, PIC, ATMega, ESP, STM32, ARM
- Linux, Arduino, Windows, Amazon Web Services, IBM Bluemix, Google Cloud Platform
- Open Street Map, Graphhopper, Gosmore, Navit
- Social media APIs, Twitter, Facebook, GooglePlus, Instagram, Vimeo, Tumblr, ...
- Git, SVN, Nagios / Icinga, Redmine, Jira, SalesForce, CI, Automated testing
- Agile, Scrum, XP, Kanban